Works with Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager to manage assigned relationships and loan portfolio(s).
Responsibilities include: analyzing financial data and preparing comprehensive written analyses, analyzing portfolio credit quality, assisting Relationship Manager in presenting credit requests to Credit Approval, identifying cross-sell opportunities with customers and making appropriate referrals.
Higher levels have their own assigned client relationships and may also co-manage client relationships and portfolio credit quality with a Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of credit and/or sales experience in the financial services industry
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Thorough understanding of credit and collateral requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 10 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....