Job ID #: 22554
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Technology
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided : Yes
Expedia has embarked on a financial systems transformation project which includes the implementation of Oracle E- Business Suite (EBS) R12 core modules: Order Management, Channel Revenue Management, Receivables, Purchasing, Payables, Fixed Assets and General Ledger. In conjunction with this initiative, the Expedia Oracle Enterprise Systems team is looking for a dynamic leader who can bring deep experience, talent, enthusiasm in support of our business and end users.
We are hiring a Oracle Enterprise Systems Support Analyst serve a key role in supporting our global Oracle EBS global platform. The primary function of this role is to serve as the first level of production support to our end-users and business process owners. In this role, we require a solid understanding of Oracle Financials applications, business processes and an ability to understand our modification of those processes to facilitate the implementation of our Oracle EBS platform.
The individual must possess a high degree of technical and customer engagement skills to provide support for users in multiple locations around the world. We also desire an experienced professional who can independently manage their own support case load, understand prioritization criteria, communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and provide outstanding service to all internal and external stakeholders. Other skills for the ideal candidate include deep functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite business processes, accounting and business acumen, Oracle Application schema and SQL.
- Partner with our business process owners and end users to ensure our support process meets business objectives and end user needs.
- Serve first level of application support for the Oracle ERP Program including: support triage, coordination with on site and offshore resources, SR/TAR creation and escalation with Oracle (Corporation) support, and Issue/Defect Management Resolution.
- Ensure Provide program level compliance with service level agreements by defining reporting and metrics, and publishing results to those standards.
- Partner with a globally deployed team, including business partners, core team members, and consulting partners (onsite and offshore).
Work Experience and Education Guidelines :
- 3-5+ years of experience in a n Oracle EBS application support role, implementing and applying industry best practices to support users in multiple locations .
- At least 1 full life-cycle Oracle implementations (preferred).
- Functional expertise in the following areas in order of preference: Receivables, Order Management, Advanced Collections, SLA, Payments, Cash Management, Payables, General Ledger, Purchasing, EBTax, Fixed Assets.
Core Competencies :
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, information systems, or related area required
- Advanced degree and/or CPA certification (preferred).
- Oracle EBS R12 functional knowledge (Order to Cash and RTR)
- Production support processes (triage, case management and customer engagement)
- Customer engagement- champion to our business process owners and end-users.
- Solid understanding of financial concepts, terminology methods and accounting processes.
- Effective communication skills - including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner to all levels of the organization.
- Energy and desire to thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Team player who effectively interacts with peers, stakeholders, end users and technical partners.
- Driven to complete activities on time and draw issues to closure.
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, and customer focused.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated individual who exercises solid judgment and ability to push self & others for results.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, with a focus on high-priority items.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 17 months ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...