Accounts Payable Specialist - St. Louis, MO
Every day over 19,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Please Note: All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship now or in the future.
Amdocs is seeking a Accounts Payable Specialist who will be responsible for vendor and employee payables and payments for Latin America.
We are looking for an individual who has experience working with Latin American entities and can provide assistance with building and/or improving our processes in order to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Review cover sheets for each invoice including: (1) Review of tax coding and accruals (2) Translations into English
- Corresponding with each local bookkeeper
- Scanning approved invoices into our workflow system for processing
- Processing of urgent invoices
- Responsible for handling inquiries from vendors, AP processors and accountants
- Processing of non-standardized employee expenses unique to Latin America
- Written and oral fluently in both English and Spanish, including technical accounting
- Knowledge of tax requirements and related accounting for Latin America
- Vendor invoice processing experience
- Employee expense reimbursement experience
- Experience working with Latin American bookkeepers
- 2-5 years AP experience
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
- Accounting degree
- 170 Markview experience
- Oracle Experience
- General Ledger accounting experience
- Latin American GAAP knowledge and experience
- Experience with VAT and WHT returns
- Written and oral fluency with Portuguese
Amdocs helps bring telecom companies and their customers together. The company is a leading supplier of customer experience software and...