Executive Assistant/Project Manager sought to support aspects of both professional and personal life and work out of an office in Shelburne, Vermont. A portion of the tasks will be administrative in nature and there will also be project based work that requires research, innovative thinking, creativity and ability to build an organization from the ground up. The Executive Assistant/Project Manager must be a highly organized self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work independently. Responsible for managing and executing a variety of advanced administrative duties which require attention to detail, a proactive -can do- attitude, and strong problem solving skills. The ideal candidate is very bright, web/tech savvy and a consummate professional.
The office is located in Shelburne Vermont. Some travel may be required.
- Help to create and formalize an organization, develop systems, and logistics.
- Review and manage inbound and outbound communications, including but not limited to mail, email, telephone, meetings, reports, newsletters, subscriptions, copying, filing, faxing, and routing for both business and personal matters.
- Process and maintain expenses.
- Manage calendar, coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Schedule travel arrangements.
- Maintain and update contacts.
- Research various topics; summarize findings in writing and verbally.
- Perform other projects, tasks and personal errands.
- The successful candidate will have administrative and project management experience in roles requiring strong project coordination.
- Strong organizational skills, including experience in scheduling meetings, planning travel, prioritizing and coordinating schedules, and collaboration on a broad range of tasks.
- Detail-oriented and has the ability to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office products and internet applications.
- Web and technology savvy and able to train others on computer applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience setting up and managing systems.
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, innovate, and to think beyond traditional methods.
- Curious and creative by nature.
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and able to self-supervise and work independently.
- Detail-oriented while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Personal maturity and good judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards.
This search is being managed by an independent agency.
The link below will take you to the job description.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard