Essential Job Functions:|
Accurately reviews records and logs from all CS&S requests from customers and Bard employees into the electronic CS&S database
Responsible for making complaint determinations.
Assist with failure investigations. Prepare and present failure investigation technical discussions. Must understand various methods of determining root cause for failure investigation.
Perform data analysis to determine trends using advanced statistical techniques.
Responsible for accurately documenting reported information to assist the Service centers with root case evaluation/investigation.
Assures timely CS&S request closure, meeting both internal and external requirements and goals, by tracking CS&S requests and samples from the customer thru file closure.
Responsible for the secure and accurate maintenance of the CS&S database.
Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customer, divisions and support staff.
- Working knowledge of ISO, Medical Device Directive, and FDA Quality System Regulations.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal. Requires interface with Bard internal and external global customers (medical professionals, etc).
- Advanced computer skills including database management, spreadsheet, and word processing.
- Must have good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of statistical methods and analyses.
- 1 -2 years experience in healthcare/medical device manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must read, write and understand English. Must be exacting in handling detailed, confidential
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree in Engineering or a closely related technical field.
Two years experience in the medical field or closely related industry.
C. R. Bard - 13 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...