Spacetime Studios is looking for an experienced programmer to join our game development staff.
• Implement, debug and maintain various systems for the core engine, game, and tools. Work tightly with a team of highly motivated programmers, artists, and designers.
• Skilled in C++/Object Oriented Design.
• Good understanding of the Windows and Linux platforms.
• Good time and task management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Good 3D and mathematical background.
Why Work With Us?
Basically, because we're awesome. We've collected some of the best talent in the industry and are pioneering mobile cross-platform gaming technology and experiences.
Oh yeah - we also have great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, paid time off), we have a relaxed and fun work atmosphere, we're located in the best kept secret in the US (Austin, TX) and more importantly WE NEVER CRUNCH. EVER. PERIOD.
Spacetime Studios, Inc. - 11 months ago