Lane Bryant Outlet is searching for a dynamic Store
Sales Manager to lead our team in our Elizabeth, NJ
location. The Store Sales Manager is the lead ambassador
for our store teams. If you are an experienced retail
professional with exceptional leadership skills, a high
expectation for customer service and understanding and
passion for the business we would love to speak with
Our company offers trend-forward, sophisticated and
high-quality fashion in sizes 14-28 at a great value. By
being a positive influence on the way women feel about
their bodies, Lane Bryant Outlet has become the premier
destinations for curvy women who are looking for fashion
and intimates in the retail outlet industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a generous
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
excellent customer service skills and following our
- Teach and lead through example by utilizing
Style, Savvy, Service customer engagement culture.
with customers and achieving high results in credit
- Ensure client retention by building relationships
to communicate the benefits to the customer and
- Understand the Lane Bryant Outlet product being able
teaching team to do the same.
encourages customers to shop again and associates
- Create a warm and friendly environment that
excited to come to work.
importance on how to drive top lines sales and
- Has strong business acumen and understands the
followed and executed flawlessly.
- Ensure all daily operations of the store are
and timely, making strategic business decisions by
- Execute merchandise and marketing plan completely
partnering with District Sales Manager.
done timely and effectively to meet daily business
- Ensure shipment is processed and replenishment is
and procedures are being followed. Educate team on
- Ensure awareness of all Loss Prevention initiatives
LP process and partner with DSM and Regional Loss
Prevention Manager on any issues.
schedules within budget.
- Manage the payroll process by creating effective
resolves them immediately.
- Is solution based, identifies any issues quickly and
at the highest level and create relationships.
- Utilizes peers and resources constantly to execute
network and keep a strong external bench.
- Recruit and hire top talent.
- Build relationships with peers in the industry to
highest potential and create internal bench.
- Coach, teach and develop team to execute at their
identifies opportunities when needed.
- Motivate and inspires team. Celebrate successes and
Create a plan to overcome opportunities.
- Leverage own strengths and identify opportunities.
ability to manage upward.
- Works with all levels of management and has the
specialty retail apparel company.
- 3+ years of store management experience in a
- Proven record and ability drive business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Operates with the highest level of professionalism
enjoys teaching a leading people.
- Excellent coaching and development abilities and
high expectation level of execution.
- Knowledge of day to day store operations and has a
presentation with the ability to make intelligent
- A talent and passion for merchandising and visual
experience upholding loss prevention standards.
- Strong loss prevention skills and previous
- A strong network of potential client and employee
- Fashionable, up on the trends and an ambassador for
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Outlet experience preferred.
- Open availability including days, nights, weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Charming Shoppes - 20 months ago
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...