~THIS IS A SHORT TERM POSITION~
The Image Center Specialist is responsible for preparing and scanning loans files and projects into the image application; On-Base or VirPack Catalog.
• Responsible for the paper prepping of loan files and projects based on standardized procedures to prepare them for scanning into the applicable Image System. Identify potential scanning issues and document for the scanning process. Removing staples, paperclips, binders, placing pages in a standard order, repair torn pages, etc.
• Responsible for the electronic indexing of images between image applications and import tools.
• Responsible for scanning prepped loan files or projects using high speed scanners into the applicable Imaging System.
• Achieve stated production capacity and quality standards
• Responsible for performing a quality control of the images during the scanning process; validate the noted potential scan issues identified in the prep process and complete corrective action as needed.
• Responsible for the daily maintenance of the high speed scanners; vacuum debris and cleaning parts
• Update tracking systems for productivity and the location and status of loan files and projects within the Image Center
• Perform the functions of the coordinator: log in projects as they are received in the department; organize work priority
• Responsible for retrieving work from the originating areas and delivering completed work to it’s final destination
• Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and quality testing of new processes and/or new client work.
• Perform at a level that meets or exceeds production capacity requirements
• Employee must demonstrate an understanding of the sensitive and confidential nature of the information they work with in this position and must adhere to professional ethical standards.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Knowledge of mortgage closing and credit documents
• Knowledge of the operational aspects of imaging equipment
• Self finisher who can work with minimum supervision
• Must be able to achieve results in a fast paced high volume work environment
• Must be flexible and able to change focus on a moment’s notice to achieve priority goals
• Must have a sense of urgency
• Strong organizational skills
• Dependable team player
• Focused on quality through attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to lift bins and move carts through out the department
Training and Experience
• 2 Year prior experience performing the primary functions within an imaging center; required
• 2 Year mortgage banking experience in a production or post closing role; required
• Experience using Microsoft Excel; adding and updating data
• High School diploma or equivalent
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...