Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks a Business Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Work with IT management to develop departmental budgets and monitor monthly expenses.
- Prepare and lead IT monthly financial review discussions.
- Assemble monthly IT capital spending reports.
- Understand usage and update Oracle Purchasing function for IT.
- Compile weekly billings report for senior management.
- Review maintenance contracts and renewals.
- Assess and identify opportunities to improve IT department processes and controls.
- Update IT documentation.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and thrive under a multi-project workload.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Oracle helpful.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their...