City : West Chester
Wages/Salary : $0.00 - 1.00 per year
State : Pennsylvania
Job Category : Direct Hire
Date Posted : 6/19/2012
Job Id : 1265
The A&F Group is currently seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis for one of our premier financial services clients! This role requires a strong understanding and experience in the insurance and annuity industry. This position is located in West Chester, PA. This role has the following responsibilities: 1. Responsible for the development of Business Line plan and forecasting of results for IFRS, USGAAP and Statutory Income. Includes sensitivity analysis with strong coordination with Risk function, as well as advisement of Risks and Opportunities to Plan. 2. Responsible for the design, development and administration of the Financial, Planning and Analysis process for IFRS, USGAAP, Statutory and Capital Planning, including vision for model and databases maintained. 3. Directs the External (to BU) Reporting communication/process and partners with Business segments and Corporate functions (e.g. Investor Relations, Group, etc.) to ensure the quality and timeliness of information. 4. Responsible for the design and execution of internal controls around the Investor Relations processes. Responsible for oversight of SOX 404 compliance around applicable processes. 5. Oversees process improvements and the integration of new business areas/entities to enable an efficient and comprehensive reporting environment. 6. Works closely with Senior Management to identify significant business issues and to develop timely solutions. 7. Stays abreast of industry/market developments which can impact the company. 8. Manages personnel within the function including goal setting, performance planning, feedback, appraisals and development planning. J2WAF
The ideal candidate for this role has …
- Minimum 15+ years of financial analysis/management reporting experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance and/or Accounting required.
- CPA or Actuarial designation required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding and experience in the insurance and annuity industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Significant managerial experience over Finance functions required The salary for this position is commensurate with experience! The best athletes, actors, and top executives always have a great agent promoting them in their respective markets. Why not let a Recruiting Agent from Integrity Staffing promote you, using the same techniques at no cost to you? At Integrity Staffing, we find the best, highest paying financial positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients. The Integrity Staffing Recruiting Agents are working with Fortune 500 companies like JP Morgan Chase, Amazon.com, Zappos, ING Direct, ADP, Aetna and more. They trust the Recruiting Agents at Integrity Staffing to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today! The A&F Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Integrity Staffing Solutions - 11 months ago