THIS IS A MANAGER POSITION FOR THE FACE-TO-FACE FINANCIAL CENTER LOCATED IN JUNCTION CITY, KANSAS SERVING THE FORT RILEY COMMUNITY.
Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking talented Manager New Member Solutions for our Junction City, Kansas facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Manages New Member Solutions member service employees who are dedicated to knowing our members, understanding their individual needs, and providing appropriate solutions. Develops employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results. Executes process improvements and leads organizational process changes. Maintains compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Selects, develops, and supports employees in fulfillment of our Corporate Mission. Provides coaching and feedback that leads to sound business results. Manages employee performance and facilitates professional development and career progression. Ensures employees understand how the tasks they perform support the Operating State.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve operational effectiveness. Implements and monitors processes and performance standards. Provides feedback for improvements to process and product owners. Removes obstacles and champions change.
- Achieves optimal productivity through managing workload volumes, staffing, training needs, and identifying and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Ensures appropriate data collection, risk analysis, pricing, and compliance with internal and regulatory sales practices and policies for property and casualty and other enterprise products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years property and casualty sales/service experience or relevant financial sales/svc industry experience.
- 1 year of management or leadership experience.
- Expert knowledge of P&C products and services and related regulatory requirements or relevant financial sales/svc industry experience.
- Acquisition and maintenance of applicable insurance licenses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and applicable systems.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
- Recent leadership experience in P&C, Bank, Member Acquisition and/or equivalent Staff experience.
- Prior face to face customer contact experience.
- Previous/Current New Member Solutions experience.
- College degree and/or actively enrolled in degree program and/or equivalent work experience and/or related insurance education (CPCU, IIA, etc).
- High achievement as reflected in performance.
- In-depth product knowledge of Bank, Property & Casualty and life & investment products.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self starter and ability to be flexible.
- Entrepreneurial nature, self starter.
- Adaptive and change oriented.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
Less than 25%
USAA - 19 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...