New York, NY 10018
Full Time Employee
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Job Reference Code
Sales Analyst - Calvin Klein Underwear
About the Job
Calvin Klein Underwear, a division of Warnaco Inc., has an exciting opportunity for a talented Sales Analyst to join our team. Since its inception, Calvin Klein Underwear for Men and Women has led the market by offering consumers cutting-edge design, innovative fabrics, and exceptional fit and quality. Known for its iconic advertising campaigns featuring top models, celebrities, and newly discovered talent, Calvin Klein Underwear continues to evolve its reputation as the brand of choice for consumers who want sexy, fashionable, and comfortable underwear.
Working closely with the Sales team, the Sales Analyst will assist in the development and execution of sales strategies and initiatives. In addition this position will provide support to VP of Sales and Merchandising, Retail Planners and Account Executives by providing various reports and information to sales management, merchandising, design, finance and forecasting teams.
As the Sales Analyst your primary responsibilities will also include:
At Warnaco, we offer exciting and challenging careers for people who are passionate about our brands and are determined to succeed in a fast-paced, creative environment. If you are looking for a culture that thrives on teamwork and collaboration while also recognizing individual contributions, then apply today.
- Preparing for Market, which include projections and proposed assortments.
- Preparing semi annual and annual budgets.
- Maintaining detailed log of allowances and projected liabilities by account.
- Providing detailed accruals at month end.
- Roll up of the monthly projection numbers and preparing necessary reporting.
- Internal margin analysis and assisting in budget process including shipment and dilutions, product mix, etc.
- Managing reports, which include sales and stock, retail snapshot, sale tracking, rollups and recaps, monthly coordinator analysis, business review, etc.
- Partnering with forecasting for assortment rationalization, timing and strategy for discontinuation recommendations and demand and service meetings.
- Communicating all production issues and total division forecast requests.
- Coordinating and budgeting of market weeks.
- Bachelors degree in a fashion related field.
- 3 to 4 years of related apparel experience.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Microstrategy a plus
- Strong organizational skills combined with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and prioritize heavy workloads
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
View all Jobs at this Company
New York, NY 10018