GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Recovery Supplier & Process Control Manager is responsible for directing remote and onsite audits of vendors to ensure full compliance with GERF Collections Operating instructions including federal and state regulations: : Also responsible for managing Affidavit/ Media fulfillment processes for Attorney, Remarketing and Debt sales. The individual will work in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors to establish and build risk abatement controls, provide ad hoc analysis of repor
o Manage and validate affidavits in accordance with written procedures and checklists utilizing RMS NG, I2R, On Demand and FDR
- Affidavit production – Compliance Role
o Manage the Imaging of documents to adhere to all corporate retention policies
o Attend on-going training, provide feedback to procedure owners for any system issues and bring concerns and issues to management
Uses judgment based on the analysis of information.
- Analyze and deliver monthly Audit dashboard reporting and results
- Partner with ERF vendor managers to develop action plans to improve audit results
- Develop and implement risk abatement controls to monitor vendor processes , controls and foster a compliant work culture
- Work in collaboration across collection/recovery functions to deliver vendor training, procedural adherence, policy, including issuance and reconciliation of agent secured ID’s
- Perform ad –hoc reporting as necessary in support of analysis and facilitate enhancement and or expansion of vendor audit controls.
- Provide feedback, coaching and mentoring to internal staff as well as vendor representatives to improve audit results.
- Gate keeper for monthly reconciliation of vendor’s expenses and inventory
"YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial services, collections, operations or customer service setting or a High School diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a financial service, collections, operations or customer service setting.
- 2+ years’ experience in process management
- Ability to travel domestic and international up to 20%
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- All applications for employment must be submitted through either www.gecareers.com or the Career Opportunity System (COS) to be considered
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- If currently a GE employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (PB or greater), have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don't meet the time-in-job or performance requirement)
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) or comparable software application.
- Position requires in-depth understanding of concepts and principles in own discipline and a basic knowledge of these elements in other disciplines and how own area integrates within the sub-function. Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
- Strong knowledge of Collections OI Compliance, Federal and State regulations processes and procedures
- Demonstrated analytical skills; ability to validate data and identify root causes
- Certification in SAS and or Business objectives
- Proven PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability effect business decisions through collaboration
- Successful application of DFSS tools to realize process improvements
- Ability to work on complex work assignments.
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certified
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 2 years ago
At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the...