FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Senior Benefits and Compensation Analyst. The Senior Benefits and Compensation Analyst provides support for the administration, analysis and compliance of all benefit and compensation programs.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Senior Benefits and Compensation Analyst:
- Analyze existing health and welfare, and retirement benefits, making recommendations for new benefit and wellness programs and modifications to existing programs that are in line with competitive trends, business needs and as financial parameters allow.
- Provide technical expertise regarding retirement plans, including defined benefit administration, as well as defined contribution plans. Complete all related compliance activities (non-discrimination testing, Annual Form 5500s, annual plan audits, annual pension valuation and financial disclosures).
- Participate in the management of specific benefit activities including: creating and managing the annual calendar and program project plans, tracking.
- Using log/triage tools to report employee/ customer interactions with the intent of analyzing trends/solutions, recommending creative solutions spanning across all benefit programs.
- Work with external service provider relationships, build strong relationships, oversee vendor performance, looking for further outsourcing opportunities and leading all aspects of the open enrollment process.
- Assist in the development of communication materials to support employee understanding and engagement regarding all benefit offerings. This will include the development of materials that promote existing or new benefits plans and wellness programs, as well as any ongoing communication needs as Plan or legislative changes occur. Leverage vendor relationships to their full extent regarding these elements.
- Ensure plans are in compliance with Federal, State and local benefits laws and regulations, including IRS code, ERISA compliance and audit requirements. Including legally required communications and notices, plan documentation (i.e., SPDs, plan amendments)
- Develop and manage internal reporting and metrics of plans and assist in the plan audits. This will also include the ongoing monitoring of the annual benefits budget and identifying trends or issues early on to be addressed.
- Work in strong collaboration with Finance, Legal, and other internal customer groups in planning and communication of updates and changes to plans and programs.
- Provide guidance on administration of benefit plans in accordance with plan provisions and plan documentation.
- Manage survey participation, including completion of questionnaires and data submission (job matching, reporting, and analysis).
- Assist in annual cycle management, including merit cycle and annual bonus payment processes.
- Support the business and operations needs with benchmarking analysis and compensation guidance on individual positions (new positions, organizational changes).
To Be Mixed With:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- B.A./B.S. with a minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible benefits and compensation experience
- Technical expertise on varying types of benefit plan design and administration, wellness programs and strategies, and compensation principles
- Benefits and Compensation certifications desirable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build reports and data to support the ongoing management of benefits and compensation programs
- Knowledge in benefits administration and related laws and regulations, including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, ADA and FLSA
- In-depth knowledge of benefits plans
- Solid and progressive understanding of benefit and compensation administration operations and systems
- Strong time and project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
- Strong computer skills including Word, EXCEL, Power Point
- High level of confidentiality
- Progressive experience in HR as well as benefits a must
- Experience in a very high paced environment
- MUST be a team player, team builder and have superior skills as a collaborator across organizational functions
- Able to see the challenge and be energized by the opportunity
- Strong desire to grow and learn in HR, Health and Wellness, Compensation as a professional
And Served to You With...
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, and a competitive compensation package
The Boston Beer Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard