This position will be responsible for establishing the roadmap for the division and attaining reference design with the baseband partner. In addition, the individual will interact with customer marketing team and field sales team to identify new business opportunities, align them with division product roadmap and work with design team to execute on product development. Specific areas of ownership will be:
- Lead role in activities that will result in financial performance that meets or exceeds the Annual Operating Plan’s targets.
- Generate market assessment, competitive analysis, and aid in product management (pricing, forecasting, inventory management), and market communications.
- Generate and present comprehensive business cases to OUR management team for new product developments that provide the highest return on investment (ROI).
- Generate market requirements document (MRD) and product requirements document (PRD) for new product opportunities within assigned product line.
- Lead cross functional groups to translate customer needs into product specific requirements.
- Develop and implement marketing launch plans that drive design wins and revenue growth.
- Provide direction and support to the sales team, with customer technical meetings, presentations, and business proposals.
- Create marketing collateral promoting products to field sales and customers: product announcements, sales presentations and competitive analysis.
- Communicate the company's vision and unique product benefits to a varied set of audiences including internal teams and management, industry analysts and customers.
Job Requirements :The successful candidate should have a well-rounded background with a minimum of 8 years work experience, with at least 3 years of demonstrated technical competencies in RF semiconductor marketing. These experiences should include:
Previous Experience with Wireless technology and 2G/2.5G/3G/4G cellular standards and Semiconductor background required. Prior experience with base band reference design companies very desirable.
- Strong communication theory background and wireless industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of the communications industry trends, systems configurations and network architectures.
- Familiarity with RF design building blocks and the related manufacturing technologies.
- Project and Product Management skills in a cross-functional team environment.
Required Min Degree : Bachelors
Required Min Years Experience : 8
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports...