The Facilities Department is currently accepting applications for a full-time, seasonal Night Facilities Team Member to begin ASAP. Positions are available for night shifts, 4:30pm-2am, 4 days per week.
The primary responsibility is to keep all public, administrative, and employee facilities in a clean, safe, and orderly condition. Job duties for this position include providing janitorial and bussing service to base and mountain facilities, and special event assignments, and assisting guests in a friendly and helpful manner.
Must have own transportation as shuttles will not be running when shift ends.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience working with the public desired
- Be willing to work with chemicals and clean restrooms
- Able to perform moderate to heavy lifting with reasonable accommodations
- Must be team players, hardworking and demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Must be willing to work extra hours during busy periods and evenings
Winter Park Resort - 22 months ago