Senior Websphere Message Broker
Melville, Long Island
Ideal candidate would have 8 to 9 years of overall IT experience and 6+ years of progressive experience with Websphere Message Broker (WMB) along with hands on Development/Design/Architecture.
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Very strong experience in Message Flow Development
- Message Set Development (MRM Domain-CWF/TDS)
- Java Implementation in WMB
- Batch Processing in WMB
- WebService Development in - PL/SQL Programming
- Need to be good at troubleshooting the issues in Integration and resolve
Will be responsible for gathering requirements, design and develop optimized Integration solutions with MQ and Message Broker.
- Must have worked extensively with message sets, message flows and coding ESQL.
- Strong experience with XML, Java/J2EE/SOA experience is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and also in a team environment to accomplish project goals.
- Accountability and excellent communications (both written and verbal) are a must have.
- Interact with Application team in defining interface requirements /specification
WebSphere Message Broker v6.1, v7, v8 - WebSphere MQ v7 or above - Java /J2EE - Oracle, SQL Server - Linux
NTT Data - 17 months ago
NTT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...