This is your opportunity to join a dynamic admissions team! As an enrollment records coordinator you will manage the incoming mail process for the admission department. This includes sorting, scanning and delivering documents as appropriate.
- bachelor's degree
- computer skills required to provide administrative support
- exemplary organizational skills
- excellent customer service experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- sort, scan and deliver mail as appropriate in a timely manner
- act as primary backup for the receptionists. This includes answering incoming telephone calls to the admission department and directing callers to appropriate staff or department, along with providing excellent customer service to all callers.
- deliver packages to other locations
- serve as backup for various departments within admission and assist with general inquiry card data entry as needed.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Quicklink for Posting
The Savannah College of Art and Design exists to prepare talented students for careers in the visual and performing arts, design, the...