An Athletic Trainer is part of an actively engaged healing team committed to providing therapy, treatments, education and exercise programs to patients /athletes. While under the direction of a physician or therapist the Athletic Trainer assess the patient to determine if modifications of therapy or treatment need to be rendered.
An Athletic Trainer charts the progress of patients/athletes by keeping thorough charts, evaluations and discharge summaries
This position is ideal for individuals who appreciate an active lifestyle. They serve as a role model to the community through educational programs and marketing campaigns. This position has the opportunity to become a Certified Athletic Trainer who can then provide services during practices and sporting events to athletes.
Entry Rate: $17.08/ hour
Benefits Eligible: No
Department: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center- Orthopedics
- Current licensure as an Athletic Trainer or license eligible
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page.
- Experience in a variety of computer programs including databases, word processing, and internet
- Carrying, crawling, hearing/listening, lifting, manual dexterity, pulling/pushing, seeing, sitting, speaking, squatting/kneeling, standing, and walking
- Previous Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...