Mitchell Consulting Services Group (MCSG) is looking for an eLearning Developer in the Oklahoma City, OK area! If you enjoy the development and maintenance of eLearning content and courseware and can ensure the delivery of quality, on-time solutions, you are the ideal candidate for MCSG and MCSG is the ideal company for you.
In this role, the eLearning Developer:
· Consults with instructional designers to understand learning objectives, requirements, and course design. Makes recommendations on media elements and provides development time estimates for eLearning development projects.
· Develops creative eLearning solutions, including those that are complex in material and design, using instructional design methodologies and industry standard tools and software. Develops and integrates video, audio, and graphics. Develops appropriate technical documentation and ensures security and version control.
· Supports the implementation and maintenance of various training information sources, including training web sites and portals.
· Develops tools to evaluate the effectiveness of training courses and assess participant comprehension. Creates test and survey questions.
· Conducts technical and functional quality assurance. Implements functionality within different delivery channels. Coordinates implementation of approved courses with the Learning Management System administrator.
· Mentors entry-level eLearning developers and new team members. Explores the latest development techniques and technologies and shares best practices.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Previous (3-5 years) experience developing web-based courses.
· Strong understanding of compliance development standards (AICC, SCORM, etc.).
· Advanced proficiency in eLearning techniques and tools for web animation, web graphics, photo editing, and audio recording/editing (e.g., Adobe Flash, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Articulate, HTML).
· Intermediate proficiency in Illustration tools and streaming video technologies and tools.
· Basic knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
· Proficiency in using all Microsoft Office products.
· Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret various levels of evaluations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated consulting, project management and leadership skills.
All interested candidates please apply immediately online or send your resume to Amanda.Lang@mcsgcorp.com
Mitchell Consulting Services Group - 2 years ago