The Visiting Therapist is responsible for providing high quality outpatient therapeutic services to at-risk youth who are foster care dependents of Alameda County, and who may be experiencing barriers to receiving office-based therapeutic services. This position involves providing long-term psychotherapy services to children and families in the community. There is an expectation for the therapist to be creative (within agency standards and safe clinical practices) and to think outside of the box. The Visiting Therapist position requires extensive driving, and offers the therapist flexibility in schedule and hours.
- MSW or MA in counseling from an accredited college or university.
- Registered intern with the CA BBS.
- License preferred.
- At least two years post-graduate experience in clinical work with at-risk youth preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking REQUIRED.
- Good driving record and current CA driver's license required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative treatment team.
- Must be available flexible hours including, evenings and weekends.
Additional compensation for bilingual capabilities.
Please apply to this link: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=604693
- 2 years ago - save job