$119K - $179K
We are America’s Frontline
Executive Director, Facilities Management and Engineering
Find a challenging and rewarding career at U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), a key agency of the Department of Homeland Security charged with securing our nation’s borders and facilitating legitimate trade and travel. CBP deploys the federal government’s largest law enforcement workforce at our nation’s ports of entry and at our land and coastal borders.
CBP is looking for an Executive Director, Facilities Management and Engineering, ES-340, within the Office of Administration, in either Washington, DC; Indianapolis, IN; Laguna Niguel, CA; or Dallas, TX. This Senior Executive Service (SES) position has an annual salary ranging from $119,554-$179,700. CBP may authorize a recruitment or relocation bonus of up to 25 percent of base pay.
- Plans and directs the overall support and administration of CBP real property assets nationwide.
- Provides management in the areas of appraisal; acquisition; management and disposal; contracted construction; and leasing, repairs and alterations.
- Formulates, plans, and implements all real property asset acquisition programs vital to supporting CBP activities nationwide and overseas.
- Translates program goals and priorities into strategic, long- and short-range acquisition support plans to ensure effective support of agency goals.
- Directs a physically dispersed technical and professional workforce of substantial size.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, pass a background security investigation and drug screening, and be eligible for a security clearance. You must also possess or be eligible for Level III Program/Project Management (P/PM) certification within eighteen months of appointment to this position.
- Possess Executive Core Qualifications (Leading Change, Leading People, Results Driven, Business Acumen, Building Coalitions).
- Have expertise in leading the development and execution of facilities management and engineering programs for a large, complex agency or organization.
Benefits package includes health care, life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, annual and sick leave, performance-based bonuses, long-term care insurance, retirement savings plans, and transit subsidies.
Applicants must apply on or before Dec. 14, 2010. For more information and instructions on applying, follow the link to USA Jobs, Job Announcement Number EXSER/10-054CBP.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
execSearches.com - 2 years ago