Developing, implementing, administering and maintaining policies and procedures for ensuring the performance, security and integrity of Infusionsoft's databases. Implementing data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance automation. Resolving database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
- Monitoring of database system utilization and query performance, working closely with development teams to provide the highest level of database performance
- Ensuring replication integrity and consistency amongst database cluster members
- Management of database server/engine configuration
- Maintaining and improving security of data access through proper database system architecture, policies and procedures
- BS in CS, CSE or in a related field and 5+ years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience.
- MySQL/Percona 5.x on Linux (RedHet, CentOS, Ubuntu, or Gentoo)
- SQL and data model optimization
- Database server/engine tuning and optimization
- Database backup, replication and security management/automation
- Expertise in common scripting languages -- Bash, Perl, Python, etc
- Basic Java
- Percona 5.x
Infusionsoft - 19 months ago