Manage data and priorities as determined by client. Verify spare part information for accuracy. Acquire associated spare part information (pricing, lead time, warranty, etc.) during verification. Input information into multiple databases accurately, uniformly, and in a timely manner. Requires attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to accommodate flexible priorities.
- Identify spare parts and managing detailed characteristics/supplementary information
- Verify spare part information through vendor communication
- Maintain accurate records of vendor communication and verifications
- Input verified spare part information into multiple databases
Knowledge and Experience
- Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel) competence expected
- General internet research competence expected
- Attention to detail and accuracy expected
- Fast-paced, with multiple and frequently simultaneous priorities
- Open cubicles in group setting
- Ability to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
This is a permanent full-time position with medical/dental benefits, 10 paid holidays and two weeks vacation per year. Entry pay is $13.00/hr.