Under general supervision provides administrative
support services to the Project Manager throughout all
phases of construction project management including:
project and contract record preparation and management,
travel and schedule coordination, and general customer
and subcontractor service and relations.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Compose professional and accurate correspondence using
word processing and spreadsheet applications:
Prepare and manage project files, photos, and records:
- meeting agendas and minutes
- lien releases
- indemnification agreements
- request for Information
- work orders
- change requests
- construction change directives
- payment requests
- subcontractor agreements, plans and specifications
submittals, agreements, insurance, waivers
- subcontractor information: bid proposals,
requirements, submittals, closeouts, pay application
- owner information: contract, insurance
specifications, payment requests
- letters of intent, indemnification agreements
- change orders and purchase orders
- photo documentation
- warranties and close out documentation
- insurance certificates and bonds
- prepare and submit notice of commencement
- process contractual paperwork and close-out
Answer phones and screen calls for Project Managers and
- notice of intent, notice of termination
serve as a liaison with owners and architects.
Coordinate with accounting on project payment issues.
Perform research, audit, reporting, and referencing
Coordinate travel arrangements and meetings.
Use office machines as needed including fax, copy,
printer, desktop computer.
Perform other clerical and administrative duties as
assigned in support of the Project Manager.
Contribute to continuous product and service improvement
- Avoiding errors and recognizing errors made by
skills and taking the initiative to do so
- Demonstrating a willingness to acquire additional
Demonstrate behavior and attitude that is courteous,
- Procedural improvement recommendations
professional, and helpful.
Demonstrate good time and project management skills.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
Education – High School diploma or GED
Experience – Two years directly related experience.
Experience in the construction industry preferred.
software. MS Word. Expedition or Timberline.
- Proficient with word-processing and spreadsheet
Suretrak. General office skills.
skills; be detail-oriented, organized, have a strong
- Type 40 wpm.
- Cooperative and able to work as part of a team.
- Must have good written and verbal communication
aptitude for numbers.
Req. Code : 6
- Excellent customer service skills and initiative.
Division/Department : Operations
% of Travel Required : None