Supervisor, Field Trucking-00024P
The Field Trucking Supervisor's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dispatch all drivers in assigned area.
- Ensure all drivers have Safety Training in handling hazardous materials and operating company equipment.
- Ensure all assigned drivers have been trained in Company Policies and Procedures.
- Strap new and old lease tanks.
- Coordinate field issues with Trucking Coordinator and Area Manager.
- Audit drivers logbooks, run tickets, trip reports, hourly pay sheets daily before submitting.
- Maintain positive relations with customer field personnel.
- Participates in incident investigations.
- Responds to operational emergencies involving accidents, spills, etc.
- Daily observation of field activities and operations.
- Safety inspections of trucks and trailers.
- Identify, address, and document driver performance issues.
- Supervises all employees assigned to specific location; is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of this location.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Responsible for appraisal of employee performance, rewarding and disciplinary actions of employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
Primary Location: USA-North Dakota-Watford City
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Four years oilfield driving and gauging experience.
- Current CDL Class A License, HAZMAT endorsed or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of supervisory experience is desired.
Shift: Day Job
Organization: Commercial Crude
Job Level: Manager
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...