Are you a high achiever with face to face customer experience who wants to start a challenging career with a leader in the insurance industry?|
As an Auto Damage Adjuster, you will be in a body shop or out in the field helping our customers when they've been involved in an accident. Accidents, even relatively minor ones can be traumatic, and our adjusters are there to determine how much the repairs will cost and quickly get our customers back on the road.
Our comprehensive training program will teach you the ins and outs of superior customer service and automobile damage. IF YOU ARE SELECTED FOR THIS UNIQUE POSITION, YOU WILL TRAIN FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN SAN DIEGO, CA AND MCLEAN, VA.
- Superior face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Good driving record
- Ability to work with people in stressful situations
- Above average mechanical aptitude
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules including Saturdays
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer.
Please be prepared for multiple steps in our extensive hiring process.
GEICO conducts drug screens, credit and background checks,
and may conduct physicals of applicants whove accepted employment offers.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...