La Porte facility seeking Warehouse Coordinator
Location of this role: La Porte area Basic Function:
The Warehouse Coordinator coordinates warehouse activities and directs the staff performing routine duties as part of a warehouse operation. The Warehouse coordinator compiles records and prepares reports on various warehouse activities, coordinates ordering merchandise and assists in the overall management of the warehouse operations including developing policies, procedures, and plans. They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
1. Overseeing stock control and processing orders.
2. Monitors inventory and maintains adequate supply of items.
3. Prepares emergency and special orders on non-stock items.
4. Work directly with vendors to reorder stock material, purchase new equipment, and spare parts.
5. Use of the CMMS system to receive, order, ship and update status of warehouse stock and non-stock material
6. Communicates with other departments, staff groups and customers.
7. Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email, fax and phone.
8. Communicates with transportation agencies on the delivery schedule of material and equipment.
9. Ensures the delivery of material needed for the daily maintenance schedule.
10. Briefs the Maintenance Supervisor on issues for that particular day.
11. Directs and oversees the work of warehouse worker(s).
12. Provide after hours and weekend coverage per the maintenance dept. guidelines.
13. Ensure the health, safety and cleanliness of the work environment.
14. Participate in company sponsored safety programs.
Email resumes to Robin Reed at email@example.com and Angela Zirkle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptional organizational skills
Proficiency with Word/Excel
Meador Staffing Services - 11 months ago
Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions soars above the playing field as a leading pharmacy management provider for hospitals in the US. The comp...