The Loss Prevention Representative's main responsibility is the safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store personnel with any safety issues. |
LPSR provides a visual presence at the entrance of store through courteous and professional interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP Awareness Program are being followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority.
- Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location.
- Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff.
- Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers.
- Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when asked for assistance
This position reports to LP Supervisor. Working relationships with; Store Leadership Team, Sales Staff, LPS, DLPM/RLPM.
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
Minimum Educational Level:
High School graduate or equivalent.
1-2 year's retail experience preferred. State Certification preferred where applicable.
Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled shift.
Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...