Position: Slot Repair Technician I
Job Summary: Performs routine maintenance and basic troubleshooting on gaming devices and other duties as assigned in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities (specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
1. Assists with the installation, removal, and relocation of gaming equipment.
2. Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance to include base and chair repair.
3. Performs printer paper fills and verifies jackpots, as determined by the supervisor.
4. Performs basic troubleshooting and repair of slot machines, as required.
5. Ensures all slot machines are secure and tamper-proof.
6. Maintains accurate service logs.
7. Informs supervisor of guests playing in an unethical or irregular manner.
8. Performs job duties in a manner that complies with departmental and Gaming Enterprise Division (GED) internal controls, policies, and procedures as well as federal and state gaming laws, ordinances, and regulations.
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of electrical circuitry, electronics, and mechanical devices.
2. Knowledge of conflict resolution practices, such as following a chain of command.
3. Knowledge and understanding of departmental and GED internal controls, policies, and procedures as well as federal and state gaming laws, ordinances, and regulations.
4. Basic skills in the use of electronic test equipment, power tools, and other tools of the trade.
5. Basic motor skills and troubleshooting techniques.
6. Basic skills in the use of personal computers and other office equipment.
7. Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
8. Skill in working courteously with the public as well as developing and maintaining good working relationships.
9. Ability to learn new electro-mechanical devices as well as new mechanical and electrical systems
10. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
11. Ability to communicate and follow directions effectively.
12. Ability to perform basic mathematical computations pertaining to the position.
13. Ability to lift at least fifty (50) pounds at one time, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
14. Ability to work in a smoking environment and stand 100% of the job time.
15. Ability to work under pressure
1. High school diploma or GED AND must pass a job related test approved by Human Resources.
2. Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, special events, and overtime, as needed.
3. Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
4. Must be able to obtain a valid gaming license.
Sol Casinos - 10 months ago