The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) will be member of a sales team calling on the franchise system of a top 10 Burger/Treat QSR. The SSE will be responsible to manage the largest operating group of franchisees, and will be based in Dallas, TX .
• Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for the specific operating group in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
• Conduct regular business reviews with both the operating group headquarters and individual franchisees in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
• Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
• Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
• Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery
• Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
• Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
• Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
• Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations)
• Work with sales team members to both share and learn best practices for daily management of portfolio.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years of successful sales account management
Customer Focus, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Influencing and Analytical Thinking
• Understanding full package and product selling (CSD, Brewed Tea, Coffee, Smoothies, Bottled Beverages)
• Understanding of the Freestyle Platform
• Knowledge and understanding of the foodservice business
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
PLEASE APPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME AS A WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 17 months ago