These positions are part of our contingency staffing plan to meet the future requirements of PAIS V Program. The work include:
- Support to systems engineering planning, implementation, maintenance, and documentation.
- Support to IP meetings
- Review of technical documentation , T&E plans etc with focus on Programmatic concerns, issues and risks
- Support to planning of systemization, ORR, testing, operations and closure
- Special studies and technical analyses
- Rapid Response
- Development of reports
We are now accepting resumes to fill positions in the following areas as part of our contingency staffing to meet the future requirements of PAIS V Program:
Systems Engineering, Chemical Process Engineering, Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls engineering, subject matter expertise in areas of FMEA, stress analysis, metallurgy and corrosion, chemistry and monitoring, controls logic etc. Knowledge of, and experience in, chemical demilitarization technologies very helpful. We anticipate openings for junior, mid level to senior engineering professionals required for technical and programmatic support in the aforesaid areas. A minimum of 7 years experience desired for all positions.
- Working knowledge of National and State Codes standards and regulations (as applicable to the discipline).
- Standard engineering software used.
- Technical analysis and calculations is desired.
BS in engineering