Stanley Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work in our Minneapolis MN office. This person will act as Engineer II on projects including district energy plants (central heating and cooling); campus-type utility distribution systems; building mechanical systems (HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection); small boiler heating and electric generation plants; standby generation and cogeneration facilities, and industrial/process facilities.
Technical responsibilities include pipe hydraulic and stress analyses; layout of facilities; conceptual plant design; cost estimates; coordination between engineering disciplines and client; preparation of specifications for equipment and systems; report preparation; supervision of technicians and/or more junior engineers on a project team basis; determining code requirements; completion of and/or reviewing design computations; reviewing drawings and technical specifications; and some possible traveling for projects.
Stanley Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
• Must have BSME from an ABET accredited University
• EIT (Engineer In Training Certificate)
• Applicant must have 2-3 years relevant experience with the above job responsibilities and projects.
• Applicant must have knowledge of chillers, boilers, turbines, pumps, fans, engines, high temperature hot water heating installations, high temperature hot water and steam piping, and HVAC (supply and exhaust) systems.
• Applicant must have very strong communication and organizational skills and be able to work with external and internal parties and multiple clients on each project or multiple projects.
• Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Applicant must be able to work legally in the United State
d for any length of time.
Stanley Consultants, Inc. - 2 years ago