Counter Threat Finance / All Source Analyst 3 / TS/SCI
United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems is seeking a motivated Counter Threat Finance (CTF) / All-Source Analyst to support a restricted government customer. The work will have a home base of Colorado Springs, CO. The Analyst will provide support to exploitation, analysis, targeting, and coordination activities in support of military, law enforcement, and other mission partners to counter the illicit financial networks of Transnational Criminal Organizations (TCO) in the USNORTHCOM area of interest.
The ideal candidate will assist in coordination of CTF supporting activities with Department of Defense (DOD), U.S. Government agencies, Public/Private Sector, and other mission partners. He or she will provide analysis in the areas of illicit financial network targeting support or other associated financial operational efforts. In addition, the ideal candidate will assist in the development and coordination of DOD collection requirements and capabilities among DOD, U.S. Government agencies, and other mission partners.
Responsibilities may include:
* Planning and facilitating the collection, targeting, network analysis, and dissemination of illicit threat finance information in response to USNORTHCOM tasking.
* Supporting USNORTHCOM with targeting and other C-TCO network analysis products.
* Providing USNORTHCOM with the financial network mapping of transnational threats according to established and trending CTF priorities.
* Analyzing, identifying, and assessing TCO links and nodes of illicit finance activities from a transnational perspective.
* Providing all-source analytic expertise in support of USNORTHCOM C-TCO efforts.
* Preparing monthly and other activity reports.
* Performing tasks with classified platforms and applications such as: PALANTIR, Analyst Notebook, TripWire, M3, PROTON, etc.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience, Master’s degree plus 3 years or Associates degree plus 7, 9 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess an active/current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of experience in the DoD and/or Intelligence Community.
• Must have experience with Counter Threat Finance collections and analysis.
• Must have an understanding and familiarity with customer databases and classified data repositories.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and motivation to work in a dynamic team environment.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...