Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a
Linux Admin/Cerner PACS/CAMM System Administrator to join our virtual team. In this role you will have the ability to work remotely from your home.
This position must be able to maintain security, training and have the ability to troubleshoot any PACS problems. The archive is being utilized for storage of many different object types from many different applications, including, but not limited to: Fetalink, ECG, Batch Scanning.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Cerner PACS/CAMM archive that is supporting the object storage for many Cerner application modules, including FetalLink, ECG, Batch Scanning and CPDI.
- Responsible for the health and well-being of the PACS/CAMM archive and will ensure that the server application Linux Cluster is operating within vendor specifications and will ensure that proactive monitoring is in place.
- Responsible for storage trending so that proactive allocation of storage is maintained.
- Will work cooperatively with the application support team that is responsible for the clinical delivery.
- Plan and implement software upgrades as necessary.
The ideal candidate would have prior Cerner PACS/CAMM system administration experience. Individuals lacking this experience, but having extensive RedHat Linux system administration experience will be considered. This system runs on a RedHat Linux cluster using Veritas HA clustering and Veritas Logical Volume Manager.
background with other PACS/CAMM solutions will be considered.
- Understanding and hands-on experience with the Cerner PACS/CAMM system. Extensive
- Linux command line experience.
- Veritas HA experience.
- Veritas Volume Manager experience.
About Dell Inc.:
- Working knowledge of the Cerner HNAM application stack.
- Working knowledge of Cerner applications that interact with the PACS/CAMM archive.
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.dell.com/.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...