GTECH Printing develops and prints instant scratch-off lottery tickets for a global market. This position will be located in Indianapolis, Indiana and support the Hoosier lottery. The Graphic Artist is responsible for designing the graphics and animations for a new game, ensuring that they are exciting, innovative, and appropriate for the target market culture.
- Designs and develops innovative and exciting graphics, based on market research, and animations best suited for a target market.
- Remains current on multimedia, graphics and animation techniques, trends, styles and participate in the learning and sharing of creative ideas and skills.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions & peer review.
- Works with the Game Designer to visualize all aspects of a new game.
- Develops a visual identity for each product, keeping all elements consistent in style for both the base game and all subsequent bonus games.
- Responsible for developing game backgrounds, user interface, character designs and animation of the highest caliber to create a product that is a complete entertainment package.
- Creates innovative themes and story board graphics.
- Executes an initial idea visually from the conceptual stage, through to production and conceptualizes the artistic look and style of a game.
- Creates graphics for marketing package.
- Creates game-ready electronic artwork in accordance with the capabilities & requirements of the product.
- Conveys the significance of game elements by design and function.
- Creates and animates logos and symbol designs.
- Prepares and converts graphic files for coding.
- Works with Software Developers to ensure appropriate platform development.
- Conducts research and development activities on maximizing the use of existing technology, creates design efficiencies and evaluates design packages and tools.
- Provides recommendations based on expertise.
- Follow all Company policies, procedures and rules related to Information Security, Quality and Environmental.
Successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Technical school or college diploma/certificate in computer graphic design, 2D animation or 3D animation.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in graphic design and animation for software.
- Minimum of 2 years on-the-job learning to achieve competence.
- Good professional graphic design skills including illustration, animation, computer graphic design and 3D modeling.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop 6.0 or higher and Illustrator or Flash 5, 3D Studio Max.
- High degree of creativity and innovation.
- May require minimal travel to the Lakeland, Florida location.
GTECH - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery...