The majority of responsibility for the Sales Representative is the execution of Anderson Merchandisers basic standards to drive sales of music, books and video. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating consumers and store personnel about music, books, children's books, video and any other project (s) deemed necessary.
TYPE OF SUPERVISION RECEIVED:
The Sales Representative reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES,
including but not limited to the following:
- Inventory management through Sales & Inventory Reports
- Accurately process weekly returns or as directed
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship in every account
- Educate consumer and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client's brands and product lines
- Sell client's entire line of electronics services and electronics hardware, including accessories
- Build brand awareness by developing positive relationships with consumers through high-quality service in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Maintain clean, attractive and well-zoned display fixtures
- Sell future programs and promotions to store management, securing sales floor locations for promotions
- Computer, printing capability and internet access use
- Supervise seasonal associates, as needed
- Assist with district projects, as needed
, including but not limited to the following:
- Will lift objects and product up to a maximum of 75 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, as well as repetitive hand action
- Work performed will entail bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Knowledge of consumer electronics terminology, brands, and specifications
- Experience /comfort level with electronics/technical products
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to relocate is preferrable
- High School Graduation or Equivalency Exam required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
- Must have computer access with internet and email; printing capability
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Leadership - the individual effectively teaches, coaches and counsels associates by effectively communicating and providing follow-up.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
Anderson Merchandisers, LLC is a leading provider of in-store solutions. Our commitment to cutting-edge technology paired with our...