Select Specialty Hospitals are part of a national network of specialized acute care hospitals within Select Medical . Our programs and services have been designed to fit in the continuum of health care for those patients that are critically ill and need a longer acute hospitalization for their recovery.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Critical care environment
- Nationwide Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan
The Chief Nursing Officer ( CNO ) will:
- Report directly to the CEO
- Lead the interdisciplinary team which consists of Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech and Language Pathologist and the Dietician
- Steer Progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Shares responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
- Clinical cost control
- Provide nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Implement company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Create and implement schedule for safe staffing
- Bachelor in Nursing ( BSN )
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN in the state
- A positive energetic professional.
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent in an administrative position
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
Select Medical Corporation - 22 months ago
Learning to walk or talk again is hard enough, so Select Medical wants to make selecting a medical rehabilitation facility easier. The...