Teachers Aide / Addiction Technician (Counselor), Adolescent Residential
Arapahoe House - Denver, CO

This job posting is no longer available on Jobing. Find similar jobs:Teacher Aide jobs - Arapahoe House jobs

Post by Jobing - Arapahoe House is a non–profit organization dedicated to providing a continuum of accessible, effective and affordable services to individuals and families with alcohol, drug or other behavioral health problems. Arapahoe House is currently seeking a Teachers Aide / Addiction Technician (Counselor), Adolescent Residential to join our outstanding team. The Teachers Aid/Addiction Technician assists in teaching and supervision of youth ages 12–19 in an adolescent residential treatment program. Description: Full–time position in an Adolescent Residential Treatment setting working days Monday through Friday in Thornton, CO.

Ideal candidate will be comfortable in both classroom and milieu settings providing academic support and behavioral structure and management. Individual also provides life skills instruction in group and community settings Come join one of the largest nonprofit employers in Colorado. You could be one of the more than 300 staff dedicated to serving individuals and families with alcohol, drug, and other behavioral health problems. Our current employment opportunities and benefits overview are listed below.

To learn more about Arapahoe House, please visit our website www.arapahoehouse.org Bachelors degree in Human Services or related field. One year experience working with adolescents. Substitute teachers license from the Colorado Department of Education or the ability to obtain one. Prefer Certified Addictions Counselor I (CAC I) or ability to obtain CAC I within one year of hire.

CPR/First Aid Certification and QMAP preferred. To best serve our clients, counseling professionals who wish to be considered for a clinical position, such as this one with Arapahoe House MUST be registered as a Certified Addiction Counselor in the state of Colorado (CAC I, II or III), or hold a license as an LPC, LAC, LMFT or LCSW, or be registered in the DORA database as an Unlicensed Psychotherapist. Proof of certification, licensure or registration must accompany your application or resume submission.

About this company
18 reviews