What does the Marketing Analytics Intern do?
The Marketing Analytics Intern will support clients’ digital marketing efforts by generating reports and performing analysis to help improve the performance of web sites, media campaigns, mobile and iPad applications, and other marketing tactics. The Marketing Analytics Intern will have a great deal of exposure to various web analytics tools, and will use those tools to help convert behavioral data into actionable recommendations for our clients.
What are we looking for?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Communications or a related program
- Familiarity with and understanding of digital marketing, media and technologies (Experience with Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, and/or Google Analytics preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Excel and some experience with MS PowerPoint
- Passion to learn and develop knowledge around web analytics discipline and analytics tools
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Intouch Solutions - 13 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...