Our mission is to make online advertising easy for small businesses, since many are unable to get online due to the prohibitive cost of building ads. PaperG solves this issue with PlaceLocal, using novel technology to retrieve relevant images, ratings, positive reviews and other information about any local business from all over the Internet, packaging it into a beautiful display ad in under a minute.
A PaperG Full Stack Engineer (San Francisco, CA & Kirkland, WA) works as a key member of the engineering team, helping push PlaceLocal to new heights, allowing more businesses to reach their customers online. We have a smart team that is always striving to learn and innovate. If you like doing the same, we would love to have you on our team.
- Write high quality code for a product seen by millions everyday
- Work with product team to develop innovative, highly usable features
- Make architectural decisions to deal with scaling and high availability
- Expertise in web services and scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Python)
- Experience with database and caching technology (e.g. MySQL, Redis)
- Comfortable in Linux (e.g. CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of high availability / scalability techniques (e.g. Load Balancing, Messaging)
- Passion for learning and evaluating new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
PaperG is the leader in local display advertising. We strive to make online advertising effective at the local level.
PaperG works with...