Creative Writer- Food Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations & communications agency. In 2012, Weber Shandwick earned notable industry accolades, including winning The Holmes Report “Global PR Agency of the Year” and most “Creative PR Agency in the World” awards in addition to being named “Digital PR Firm of the Year” by PR News. Weber Shandwick currently has offices in 81 countries and over around the world. The firm’s success is built on its deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and harnessing the power of Advocates - engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation. The Creative Writer is part of the agency’s internal creative team, and is the voice of our brands, writing content that reflects a distinct style of expression that represents our brands personality and message. This position is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced, innovative environment with a diverse client list – and work that stretches across the country and around the globe. US News & World Report recently listed public relations as the No. 1 creative job for 2012.
• Excellence in creative storytelling, knack for ideating engaging and newsworthy angles.
• Strength in writing across various platforms and media, including press releases, advertorials, brochures, web copy, social media content, recipe headnotes and more.
• Easily embrace and adapt to different brand voices.
• Natural interest in food/lifestyle trends- and ability to tie client products/brands to trends to enhance relevance.
• Flexibility in working within varying timelines and team structures.
• Experience in PR or Advertising a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree (Advertising/Marketing, English/Creative writing or related field) Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
Weber Shandwick - 12 months ago
CMGRP knows public relations to the letter. Doing business as Weber Shandwick, the company is one of the world's leading public...