Position Purpose: The Trainer is responsible for the training and development of call center personnel in the areas of client deliverables and expectations including product information, sales and customer service. Trainers may also train leadership team members in expected C3 leadership contributions and behaviors, management skill and internal policy and procedure.
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training with emphasis on customer service and sales skills, client product knowledge, as well as C3 policies and procedures
- Maintain a high success rate of successful graduates as demonstrated by high ratings on graduate evaluations and on the job performance
- Partner with clients in curriculum design and modification. Develop associated supporting materials.
- Ensure that all trainees are actively engaged in the training process through the planning and implementation of activities and incentives
- Prepare lesson plans and course agenda for each training class
- Conduct proficiency evaluations and certify trainees for the programs to which they are assigned
- In conjunction with supervisors and management staff, work with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance
- Conduct ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas as identified by the quality and operations teams
- Undergraduate degree in Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, English or a related field, equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted
- A minimum of one year instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in a call center, customer service or related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and customer service skills; Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to speak in front of medium to large sized groups of people
- Schedule Flexibility
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition Number: 846
At C3/CustomerContactChannels, people are the cornerstone of our success and that of our clients. We strive to make each interaction with...