Responsible for the sale of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video, and
Voice based services to mid-size and large businesses. Works as part of a team to drive sales using an array of prospecting activities and cultivation of relationships with institutions in designated
territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to prospective clients, develops relationships with individual businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand as key components of the sales strategy, in keeping with Comcast's touchstones. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate
of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of
competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast
Business Services in the marketplace.
and organizational affiliations. Actively generates new leads with
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships
targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including
cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo, ensuring a
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with
excellent follow up.
activity reports, as required.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and
demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies,
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies &
Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP),
Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN,
VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3),
Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster
Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5+ years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Must have recent proven sales experience with local and State government
- Must have recent proven sales experience with local Education and E-Rate
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...