Planned Parenthood Association of Utah's Logan Clinic is hiring a part time (28hrs a week) Clinical Assistant!
In a work team environment, performs a variety of clinical and clerical functions. Job duties include all clinical, financial and clerical, facility maintenance, and training of team members, interns/externs, and volunteers. Provides information, within scope of job duties and training, regarding all Planned Parenthood resources, options, and services. Provides quality healthcare and excellent customer service.
• Graduation from high school or equivalent
• 1+ years experience in a medical setting or other experience with extensive customer service contact; or 0-1 years experience plus post-High School education/certification in a medical or health field, gender studies, social work, family planning, or related field or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Commitment to quality, confidential reproductive healthcare and excellent customer service
• Computer competency and experience in a computer environment is preferred
• Bilingual English/Spanish ability is preferred
$11.30 an hour
Planned Parenthood - 11 months ago
Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than 90 years, the...