- Plan and direct activities regarding development, application, and maintenance of quality standards
- Design, install, continually evaluate complex quality assurance and/or control methods and systems
- Designs fixtures and processes to ensure the continued maintenance of product quality.
- May conduct vendor visits to ensure quality. Will analyze reports and returned products to determine quality trends and recommend corrective actions
- May participate in materials review activities
- Will develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods
- Read, analyze, interpret various documents (general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations)
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- will travel internationally 25% of the time
- 3 years of experience
- Automotive or Aerospace experience. NOT FURNITURE.
- Experience with Quality Requirements, including ISO standards (or equivalent)
- Experience with upholstery
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical or industrial)THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE regardless of experience. all employees must have degrees
- Company uses PROE and are moving to unigraphics. A candidate that is familiar with Autocad, PROE or unigraphics would be a plus.
Aerotek - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...