Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. PCC, a Fortune 500 Company, serves the aerospace, power generation, general industrial and automotive markets. It is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace, automotive and other markets. Precision Castparts Corp. employs over 21,000 employees in more than 113 manufacturing facilities worldwide located in 25 states and 12 countries. PCC businesses seek qualified individuals who generate energy and enthusiasm for exceptional career opportunities. Numerous career paths are available with PCC businesses as a result of our exceptional growth and market leverage and a business plans backed by quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year growth. PCC businesses seek individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced goal-oriented work environment. Working in companies that foster personal development, support individual creativeness and lead the industry in our manufacturing processes can open up a variety of professional career opportunities. A highly rewarding career can be pursued in one of several businesses and locations according to career and geographic preference. PCC businesses provide a significant training ground for the next business leaders. If you want a high technology business complete with responsibility that you earn, then PCC is the right place for you! Job opportunities range from fast-paced production work, to business specialties, to technical and operations management.
Manage and provide leadership on large-scale improvement projects, specifically those projects related to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS).
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and execution of EHS projects; will assist with the development of key strategies necessary to maintain compliance.
- Plan, assign, and direct work performed by contractors. Address and resolve problems as necessary
- Perform project management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws, including meeting deadlines and budget restrictions
- Source, recruit, hire, and train contractors in concert with the Global Director, ESH
- Partner with finance to quantify, measure and report project expenditures and ensure projects are on budget
- Effectively communicate company and department goals, achievements, problems, solutions, practices, changes, and policies. Encourage positive communication. Enforce all company policies, rules and regulations
- Conduct all operations in a safe and clean environment. Enforce all safety rules and regulations, and work proactively to minimize accidents
- Maintain high ethical standards and integrity. Conduct all operations in a professional and businesslike manner
- Manage project budgets and schedules including - developing purchase requisitions, review and approval of invoices and developing and tracking critical project milestones
- Coordinate Timet resources necessary to execute projects including Maintenance, Logistics, Engineering, Operations, Finance, HR and EHS.
Bachelors degree required, engineering preferred
6+ years related experience in environmental remediation project management
Experience in managing sizable and highly technical projects (construction management skills considered)
Chemical plant experience preferred
Statistical knowledge/experience required
Personal Computer Skills (MS Office experience desired)
Submitting a resume online at a job site could cause valuable screening information to be missed.
Thank you for your interest in Precision Castparts Corp. Precision Castparts Corp. businesses are Equal Opportunity Employers. As required by law, we record certain information to be made a part of our Equal Employment Opportunity compliance or Affirmative Action Programs, where applicable. Only persons who meet the minimum qualifications for a position will be considered as applicants. We deal with employees, applicants, customers and suppliers without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law. Most PCC facilities are subject to U.S. export control laws. Employment in these facilities is limited to U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents or persons with U.S. export compliance approval.
Please apply directly at: