Job ID: 22519343
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries and approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies across the country. AlliedBarton is American owned and managed and was the first security services company on Training magazine's Top 125 list for five consecutive years.AlliedBarton is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We are seeking highly motivated, high energy individuals as Las Vegas District Resource Officers (DRO). Candidates must be willing to be 'on call' 24 hours a day, seven days a week; are required to have a vehicle that they do not share use with others; and expected to accept ALL hours offered. DROs must have the ability to quickly learn multiple client locations entirely, in anticipation for short notice/extended coverage details. Candidates must also be capable of patrolling interior and exterior grounds and performing periodic 'spot check' tours. Any combination of foot or vehicle patrol may be required. Excellent written and electronic documentation are a must, as well as clear verbal articulation and de-escalation skills. All new applicants must present required documents upon offer of any position: * Valid driver's License or state ID* Social Security Card* PILB Work Card (if you hold one)* Either: o Millitary DD214o 10 years verifiable work history (obtained from Social Security office)o HS diploma or GED & a paystub or W2
District Resource Officer Basic Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid Nevada Driver's License, w/ clean 3-year MVR.
- KEEP PHONE ON, AND ON YOU AT ALL TIMES to answer calls from designated manager(s).
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service, and comfort and ability in assisting with large crowds and children.
- Positive, approachable demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to respond quickly to requests for assistance in challenging situations.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous military/ police experience a positive.
- Ability to withstand inclement weather as well as ability to sit, stand, walk, bike and/or work in-, out-doors .
- Must have no criminal convictions.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
Respond to, investigate, and write reports on all incidents and accidents including medical emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, etc. in accordance with the Operating Procedure Manual.
- Proactively patrol properties as instructed.
- Provide a highly visible security presence to help deter criminal activity and violation of the client's code of conduct, reacting promptly to address unacceptable behavior.
- Seek opportunities to interact client/customers per parameters of individual contracts. Be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
- While on patrol, be alert and identify potential safety hazards, mitigate found hazards, and notify the client of conditions of concern.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
AlliedBarton Security Services - 21 months ago
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...