Are you skilled with migrating to new reporting tools? Do you have Oracle APEX experience? We are seeking a seasoned Reporting Analyst that can be the liaison with our business and report developers. You will work with current customers on their identifying and documenting which of their current reports would be considered mission critical reports that will need to be rebuilt in our Oracle APEX environment.
- Acts as primary liaison with business customers to ensure requirements have been properly gathered and validated.
- Provides support to the end-user group in development, testing and maintenance of business reporting systems.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to assist in developing recommendations on new initiatives or projects.
- Work with Information Technology department to coordinate system enhancements / migrations.
- Communicates new system functionality to department and assists users in understanding implications.
- Participates in testing of system functionality to ensure user acceptance and in introduction of new technology into the business unit / department.
- Researches, designs and schedules standardized reports, or creates ad hoc reports or data queries to support the business unit.
- Maintains standardized reports.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- End user support and training (1 year)
- Systems design, configuration, testing and implementation (1 year)
- Experience with enterprise reporting services (1 year)
- Report design / development (1 year)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Effective customer service skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to convey technical information in an accessible and understandable manner
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Systems and process flow documentation skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of business-specific application system, such as APEX or other sales system
- Experience in Retail organizations
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...