OTC Markets Group Inc. operates an electronic quotation and trading system in the over-the-counter (OTC) securities market and is the third-largest U.S. trading venue after the NYSE and NASDAQ for equity shares. The IT team designs, develops and maintains a number of highly-available, low-latency quoting and trading systems, using cutting-edge computing software and hardware. |
We offer a casual working environment in an airy loft office space located in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
OTC Markets Group is actively seeking a System Administration Intern to assist our IT Infrastructure staff in a broad range of projects while gaining real world experience. The IT Intern will train alongside the entire IT Infrastructure team to be engaged in a variety of hands on projects.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Linux/UNIX System Administration
• System installation and troubleshooting
• Task automation through 3rd party or open source solutions
• System management with Configuration Management tool (Puppet)
• Hands-on hardware tasks such as server installation
• Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Good knowledge of Unix or Linux administration
• Must be proficient in a scripting language
• Dynamic self-starter able to work with the minimum of supervision and internal documentation
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Candidates applying for this position MUST have a green card or a US citizenship.
To apply, please go to: http://otcmarkets.theresumator.com/
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.